Features of the “Elite Edition” Bugshirt®.
- The face mesh is black to optimise vision.
- The hood has a zip with two sliders giving the wearer the option of where to open the face mesh. Particularly useful when midges / mosquitoes are bad!
- The back of the hood has an adjusting cord which accommodates all neck lengths, allowing the hood to be pulled back off the face to maximise peripheral vision.
- The Elite Edition has ribbed cuffs and elastic cord adjusters at each wrist to provide added comfort whilst maintaining maximum protection from midges and ticks.
- The shape of the sleeve is designed to completely wrap the elbow to prevent mosquitoes from attacking this often vulnerable and tender spot.
- The draw-string lock at the waist is slightly off-set to the left after users commented it would make it easier to use.
- Used together these features should permit the wearer to keep exposure of their face to a minimum, and keep the rest of their body protected.
- Hi-Viz option available for those situations where it is very important to be seen, and still be protected from biting insects